28 May 2012

Last Week in Instagram

I'm a Twitterer first and a blogger second. It's just how I am--when I find interesting things, or snap a quick picture with my phone, I send it out into the Twittersphere before I remember that I have a blog. But I DO have a blog, so my new mission is to try to do a round-up of DIY/cooking-related tweets and pictures in weekly or bi-weekly posts.

After the owner of our house (who lives in AZ) got a letter from the Homeowner's Association declaring us to be "in violation" of the rules due to the huge dead spot in our grass, Mr. Cheddar didn't hesitate. We have a lawn treatment service that is money down the drain, because they have only helped the dead spot grow bigger. So Mr. Cheddar bought grass plugs and filled in the spot as much as he could. He would've just left it to fester if it didn't bug him so much that the spot was there. We've been keeping an eye on it for the week and it seems to be taking.



 It is no secret that I am fascinated with the process of whipping up egg whites.

A delicious club sandwich I had at a new restaurant that just opened up. The mustard was a bit of a flavor hog after a while but I can never pass up a good club sandwich.

(That is also one of the few times you will see me with bare fingernails.)

I got my recurve bow out of storage! I got it about three years ago and it may need to get re-strung but I missed it.

Cake bites/pops that I got in the mail from my friend Lori. I ate a whopping TWO of them because Mr. Cheddar and his brother got to them.

Tropical Storm Beryl in our backyard. Winds have gotten to about 40 mph around here and we need the rain. But it hasn't come onshore yet and the experts are saying the worst is yet to come. 

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment