29 June 2012

Mini Guest Room Update

Notice anything different?


Hmm?

How about from this angle?


No?

What if I supply this picture from the other day?


YES.

We got rid of the... weird... I don't know what it was, actually. Mum kept calling it an entertainment center, but whenever I ventured into Messy Room Land, it was always piled with clothes and treated as a dresser, so... I kept calling it a dresser. Which is weird, because it has no drawers.

Getting that thing out enabled me to move the bookshelf around to the other side, giving me more breathing space along the right wall.

Kara and I hauled it downstairs and out to the curb:


It wasn't that heavy, but when your hauling partner is a 14-year-old girl with weak arms, it gets dicey. 

The white boards are the disassembled rickety white shelf from the corner of the guest room that I covered in this post.

And those of you who left your opinions on wall colors on this post, thank you! I was pleased so many of you agreed with me, but I think my dad's decision will surprise you. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment